.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Addiction

Hi, my name is Kristen, and I'm...

Ha! Not an alcoholic. I sure hope you didn't think that I'm an alchy...I've got 2 young kids at home. I'm a caffeine addict. Must. Have. My. Coffee. Or. Diet. Coke. Now. Please.

It all started back in 1977, wait, I wasn't even alive in 1977. Not even 1978, 1979 or even 1980. Hmmm, when did it start? Let's see. Well, hmmm, it's actually been fairly recently. Funny girl.

Really though, I'm a nurse, work nights, and take care of my monsters boys during the day. So, I pretty much function on little sleep. Caffeine is my saving grace, my sanity.

I'll take a Venti Vanilla Latte with an extra 5 shots of espresso. I sip that with my left hand and sip my diet coke with the right hand. I'm a total crab if I miss out on the caffeine. No one wants to be around me.

So, before I write, I'll try to make sure that I've had my daily fill, so that the blogging world won't experience the wrath of non-caffeinated Kristen.

On that note, off to grab a diet coke.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, this cracked me up! I too am a caffeine addict but with my illness I have had to try to cut it out but it has been too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love my caffeine as well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drinking my coffee right now! I'm visiting from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I signed up as a new follower.

    http://www.onemomscorneroftheworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Cool people always leave comments...